Shoot your shot

By scewable - 13/10/2011 07:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, after getting dumped by my boyfriend, I tried to find comfort in one of my closest friends. He embraced me while I struggled against tears, and after a few moments of silence said, "Hey, you know what? I would fuck you anytime. Anytime." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 226
You deserved it 10 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it means you're attractive! :D But yes fyl cause it was bad timing :P

Seems it was the "nice guy" that was hopelessly in love with you all along, and gave you a shoulder to cry on all this years in hope that one day, you'd soon realize he was the one for you, not like like all those assholes who don't understand you and don't respect you and how he knows that you'll be happy with him because he'll treat you like the princess he knows you are and aren't he such a nice guy. And then you **** him.

Comments

Mourningstar 4

Men and women can't be "friends", sex will always be a factor. Just understand that all your guy "friends" would do you anytime.....

You're probably the type of woman to tell him that he will make someone very happy one day, just not you because "we are just friends". The problem is, You're probably not the first or the last to tell him this. It's the equivalent of you telling him you like his personality and all that he will do for you, but due to you infantile taste in men (who obviously treat you great if you're crying on his shoulder) you don't think he's sexually appealing enough. So he's going to continue until he learns that he can get so much more by being an asshole and one day after years of being with nothing but complete douchebags, you're going to wonder what happened to him. Well guess what? Now he wouldn't touch you if you paid him. You're just not attractive enough.

On behalf of friendzoned guys everywhere, we love you too. Keep being the exception.

bizarre_ftw 21

Well bad approach, good intentions, or a really f'ed up attempt for a rebound :/

lulzmylife 4

This is why men and women shouldn't be friends.

Zeradire 5

Well, if you're friends with and hang around a dude who wants to **** you, I can't imagine why your boyfriend would ever dump you. I mean couldn't be jealousy or another guy trying to get in your pants and you being okay with it...

bubo_fml 10

Hey, this guy's a champ! Cuts right to the chase & he's ready for action...Anytime...Anytime!

laughoutloud67 3

It may just be his way of saying "your my best friend and your hot, get over that jerk you can have me." I'm sure he made things a little better by saying that. It would've made me laugh :) lol.

newber 0

How ironic is it that the amount of "you deserved it" is 666