Shake, rattle, and roll

By goddamn idiots - 29/10/2021 08:01 - United States - Anaheim

Today, I’m sitting in the ER pissed off at my teenage sons. They’re both violently ill from doing a shot contest to see who could drink the most. Alcohol poisoning? Nope. Caffeine overdose. They lost track of how many shots of espresso they were doing before they started puking and shaking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 204
You deserved it 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XRP123 11

What is dumber than 1 boy? 2 boys together. I learned that in many years of coaching boys hockey.

They're in a latte trouble! Your little brewed of idiots should be grounded. I'll bet you are steamed and frothing at the mouth.

Comments

XRP123 11

What is dumber than 1 boy? 2 boys together. I learned that in many years of coaching boys hockey.

They're in a latte trouble! Your little brewed of idiots should be grounded. I'll bet you are steamed and frothing at the mouth.

It could have been worse. Hopefully your sons will learn from this the dangers of a “dare” or “challenge” or peer pressure. Either that or they might not survive into adulthood without acquiring either a permanent injury or an addiction they have trouble escaping. I seriously hope they learn from this.

If you think that you are pissed now, wait until the ER bill comes.

diraven 15

probably just trying to build up a tolerance for when they get office jobs

bobsanction 18

Why would they want a tolerance? Having a low tolerance is better. Get more effect for less drink.

On the other hand, it's caffeine--they'll learn their lesson without potential fatality. So while your kids are idiots, they're at least sensible enough not to go after booze like that, and that WILL end much better in the future.