Self-bodyshaming

By Anonymous - 01/10/2015 12:16 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, I saw my ex-boyfriend walking down the street in my direction. I've put on a bunch of weight since we broke up, so I turned to look in the nearest shop window, hoping he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately he did see me, looking straight at a KFC. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 429
You deserved it 6 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That seems ridiculous. You should be proud of who you are, and you should flaunt your happiness in front of him to make him miss you. Way to go OP :)

Comments

You were ogling that creepy Colonel Sanders.

Just get a bucket of chicken and a case of beer. It'll make you feel better.

chicken and beer; the cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Well, time to make some lifestyle changes, OP. That way next time you wont have to hide

So a simple hello or a complete stranger walking by didn't occur to you?

I wouldn't judge when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

I mean, staring through the window at KFC is like looking through a window to pure peace and happiness, so good for u xD

Totally your fault, though that's not what I voted. It totally sucks you're not comfortable with who you are, and that you think someone else is shallow enough to let that affect you. It really doesn't take as much effort as you think. Just make a couple smarter choices in what you eat(in my case drink booze and sugar water) and fit a small tough work out into your day. Walking won't build muscle that burns fat while you do nothing. Also you could have just said you were banging one of the people that work there and was seeing if he was working.

skyeyez9 24

You can always lose the excess weight. It will take time, but it isn't permanent. Don't feel bad.