By Yousaidyouweremoving - 11/12/2016 16:23 - United States

Today, I saw my ex-boyfriend at Wal-Mart. This would have been fine had he not broken up with me because he was "moving to Canada." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 357
You deserved it 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

That's the most pathetic excuse in the book. You're better off OP if he can't be more honest with you than that.

Maybe he is back to visit family? dont judge too fast OP.

Comments

And that's wnere you walk up confidently and slap him for lying.... What? Just me? But seriously catch him out.

I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to put your hands on anyone. I would hope you would expect to get punched back if you did that. Gotta just get over it and move on.

lexiieeex3 32

Because it's completely acceptable for a man to hit a woman. Right...

It's not acceptable to hit anyone, regardless of gender. If you put your hands on a man, don't be surprised if he retaliates. You would have brought it on yourself.

Yeah, no. Don't hit people except in self defense (and yes, this applies to all, regardless of gender).

#4 in this world no, but if the woman just out right does it without good reason then yes it is

But you're fine with the suggestion of a woman hitting a man..? A man has every right to defend himself.

lexiieeex3 32

That's the most pathetic excuse in the book. You're better off OP if he can't be more honest with you than that.

Maybe he is back to visit family? dont judge too fast OP.

That's actually a pretty good excuse, it only failed because you saw him again, had you not it would've let you down real gentle like.

He is gonna move! In some years. But no, maybe he is just back visiting family? Or he actually is a douche who thought he wouldn't get caught.

Was it just after Trump won?? In that case, he might have said that in heat of the moment.

Or Canada rejected his request for political asylum. He won't Have To live like a refugee.

SmittyJA24 26

"Moving to Canada" is a euphemism for going to Wal-mart. Some people are ashamed to admit they are going there.

Wow, what a coward loser. That's a dick move, be happy you've got rid of him. Although I would've bitch slapped him when I saw him.