Second best

By Rebecca - 16/04/2012 18:49 - United States - Bloomfield

Today, my mom admitted that the only reason she took me out for lunch was because she felt guilty over going on a massive shopping spree for my sister while I was forced to stay home alone. I thanked her for the Wendy's meal anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 730
You deserved it 2 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't complain about fresh, never frozen beef.

NoFeet 4

Tell her you always liked your dad more anyways.

Comments

Do something bad to her and blame it on your sister. She gets in trouble and now you're the new fave;)

Favoritism! A sure sign of high quality parenting.

hilary56 0

Damn I know how it feels not to be the favorite, it hurts. Sorry OP…

Rebecca is a beautiful name for anyone.

PrincessesCrown 17

Meat- good, bread- good, fries- good. I honesty don't see why you are complaining.

85 & 96 - Stfu, Kayla has had enough people being rude to her over FML. if you're going to be like this to people over FML, gtfo. You probably wouldn't say the same thing to her in person. Grow the **** up.

That is perfectly normal, what is the problem?

xlockx 0

Being a girl (in my case) sucks ass. I can't get my dream job of serving our country as a member of the pararescue team or have anything to do with combat in the air force because "women are delicate creatures and we can't take the pain or emotional stress" sorry I had to say that.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Da fuq? Tell whoever you're rambling about that you don't give a ****, and will do what you want. If women were delicate, they wouldn't allow them in the service.

Disgruntled siblings unite. I'm the oldest and my parents (mostly mother) have always fawned over my middle brother, while me and to a lesser extent my youngest brother might as well be next door neighbors. I probably should have gotten over this 15 years ago but it still burns my ass to think about.