Scorpio rising

By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 03:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was complaining of a scorpion sting on his leg. I told him to stop whining and get over it. Later, as I went to sleep, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. As I flipped on the light, I saw a scorpion crawling over the blankets. Now my entire arm is numb and I can't stop crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 561
You deserved it 107 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gosh, why can't you just 'get over it' yourself? I hate people who say shit like that.

Comments

Essentials 0

WTF are you at that you're dumb enough to sleep where scorpions can get you? you're lucky it was just your arm and not your eye.

WTF are you that dumb that you dont know that scorpians can climb onto a bed?

YDI for being a bitch and then crying about the same thing that bothered your boyfriend. Instead of telling him to get over it, you should have helped him out with it. Karma stings, doesn't it?

Yeah, You deserved that one. Karma is sweet.

You have a SCORPION in your HOUSE? WTF?!!

In Arizona, scorpions are pretty much everywhere.

Here's a question: WHY THE **** DO YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WITH SCORPIONS? You deserved it. You had it coming.

bexox 0

Wtf? Seriously? You'd be surprised how common they are. Most of the ones in the U.S. aren't deadly to most people anyway. WHY DO YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WITH SO MANY SPIDERS?!?

thats not really the same thing... spiders are everywhere but scorpions are not!

karma karma karma, how do u have scorpions running around your house? I would cry if I saw that, I mean I've had a mouse one time, but never a scorpion eekkkk

We had them in our house growing up in Nevada. Can I say one word or three? FUMIGATE!! or MOVE!!