Scorpio rising

By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 03:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was complaining of a scorpion sting on his leg. I told him to stop whining and get over it. Later, as I went to sleep, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. As I flipped on the light, I saw a scorpion crawling over the blankets. Now my entire arm is numb and I can't stop crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 561
You deserved it 107 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gosh, why can't you just 'get over it' yourself? I hate people who say shit like that.

Comments

IGoRawrrx3 0

You get stung by a scorpion.. So you get on the computer and write about it on fml..?

Go to the hospital you dumbass. that shit can cause permanent nerve damage if not treated.

trulyinsane 0

she told her boyfriend who was in excruciating pain to stop whining. then she experienced the same exact pain and and couldn't handle it half as well as he could. she was basically a huge bitch to her boyfriend.

gclunax 0

Lol fyl... But u kinda deservd it cuz scorpion sting REALLY hurt... But still fyl

zootsuit 0

jeez, way to go. scorpion stings can kill small children you know, it's not some little matter. why on earth weren't you nicer to your boyfriend?

I hope you could tell that it wasn't the non-deadly kind, if you're spending your time on FMyLife rather than going to the hospital....

CheshireHalli 19

She might have already went to the hospital... =/ This might even be a day later, it's just required to start with "Today, ..."

is this true? smaller claws= more potent venom bigger claws= less potent venom

I'm not sure about the claws theory you have going... But I know this for sure: The smaller the scorpion is in general, the more potent it's venom is. My dad is always telling me that even though huge ass scorpions are scary looking, it's the really little scorpions that you need to watch out for. They're much more deadly than larger scorpions.

alex_vik 0

Stop whining and get over it.

slimy2 0

haha karma is a bitch isnt she