Rude

By -_- - 22/09/2013 18:00 - Canada - Waterloo

Today, I started my new job at a restaurant I really like. As I waited on my first customer, I suggested that he try the apple pie, because it's my favourite. He looked up at me and said, "Yeah? Figures! Lay off 'em, porky!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 386
You deserved it 6 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrackGirl19 29

That was incredibly rude of him. Don't let a dick comment get to you!

people are not smart to be rude to the people who handle their food.

Comments

This is the only time that I recommend poor service. He only deserves the worst you can give.

There's a limit to what service workers should put up with. And I've seen some restaurants/stores with signs saying "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."

Only can get better from there though, right? :) Assholes will be assholes, try to not take it seriously.

olpally 32

What an asshole. Over charge him when you give him the bill.

Yeah, because that'll help. All it will do it cause a scene and probably have OP fired. Why let him win again?

CharresBarkrey 15

That would probably get him his food on the house if he realizes and tells a manager. What a horrible idea.

olpally 32

If he's an asshole customer, I'm sure the manager wouldn't mind op charging the asshole more. You have to stand up for yourself. You guys have a better resolution?? I don't hear one... Customers are assholes most of the time. I work in retail. I know

Managers can get in deep shit too, you know.

victoriaescobar 10

THIS is why I hate people. Having to work with them is the worst.

I'd never be rude to someone that is about to serve my food. I have an aversion to spit in my food.

Well it's not your fault. No one can resist a crisp cinnamon apple pie hot and fresh out the oven. I know I can't, maybe I'm just lucky to have a fast metabolism…

Espolax 8