Remember MSN? Wizz!

By WeezysBaby - 28/03/2009 22:13 - Canada

Today, I was going through my old MSN conversations. I then realized that when I first got MSN, I didn't know that messages you sent after people went offline would be delivered to them when they signed in. I used to type 'I love you' to my crush after every time he went offline. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 733
You deserved it 91 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, with earlier versions of MSN, offline messages weren't delivered. You couldn't even talk to someone appearing offline.

Comments

creeeeeepyyy just kidding but that sucks

lol this sounds like something I would do

no shit, sherlock. there's even a on screen message that lets you know that they're receive the offline messages once they sign back on and #15, while that's pretty damn harsh, there's probably some truth to that statement

hahahahhaaahhahahaa dude that's hilarious.

even though it said "-person's name- appears to be offline. Any messages sent will be received the next time they sign in"? lmao

OperationNicole_fml 0

I don't know how old you are, but when I first started using MSN messages were not delivered if the person was offline.

meddude 0

no offense, but that's pretty creepy. however, if you're still friends with the dude, maybe ask him what's up. maybe you'll find something good happening there.

Why does everyone think this is so creepy? If you ask me, it sounds like something a love-sick middle school girl would do. In fact, my friend used to do this exact thing to the guy she liked in 7th grade, except it wasn't MSN. If the OP was looking back at older conversations, it was from when he/she was younger and maybe didn't know how to express his/her feelings. This isn't creepy. If, however, he/she went on to describe all the sexual things they wanted to do to the person, THAT would be creepy.

That's an honest mistake. No big deal, I personally think it's kind of cute. I'd be nervous as hell too if I tried telling someone I loved them. As for the whole sending offline messages. I have a friend who still says Tootles to me when I sign off so that I get the message next time I'm on. He doesn't really care that I don't get it right away, and it doesn't bother me any. Like I said, no big deal.