Remember MSN? Wizz!

By WeezysBaby - 28/03/2009 22:13 - Canada

Today, I was going through my old MSN conversations. I then realized that when I first got MSN, I didn't know that messages you sent after people went offline would be delivered to them when they signed in. I used to type 'I love you' to my crush after every time he went offline. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 733
You deserved it 91 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, with earlier versions of MSN, offline messages weren't delivered. You couldn't even talk to someone appearing offline.

Comments

Ahaha. Depends when you first got MSN.. Like #4 said, earlier versions didn't let you send offline messages. Well um... NOW you know? :)

meaganwas 0

i did this too. and she was my best friend. and i went on to say how i wanted to do things sexually this was when i first go it and a while ago and i cant remember if offline messages existed back then. she never said anything but....

Wow, that's pathetic and just screams that you spend your Saturday nights sitting alone in front of your computer popping your zits and picking outfits on the internet for your cats to wear.

your such a retard. you probarbly do that yourself.

Please tell us WHEN did you get msn, the suspense is killing me. It DOES make a difference because before, offline messages didn't get delivered at all.

Aw that's cute, as long as you were in elementary school.

happinessNmisery 0

#15 is a jackass i feel so bad for you, because it sounds like something that would happen to me.