Remember MSN? Wizz!

By WeezysBaby - 28/03/2009 22:13 - Canada

Today, I was going through my old MSN conversations. I then realized that when I first got MSN, I didn't know that messages you sent after people went offline would be delivered to them when they signed in. I used to type 'I love you' to my crush after every time he went offline. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 733
You deserved it 91 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, with earlier versions of MSN, offline messages weren't delivered. You couldn't even talk to someone appearing offline.

Comments

ahaha ,# 15 is a total win. mean, but still funny. but really thats sad. its okay; people do stuff like that, your not a total dumbass just a little stupid.

#15, no it makes her sound like a teenager. This is just writing initials in a heart all over your notebook for the digital age.

xsydbabyx 0

LAWL FAIL. At least you didn't put 'I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!!11'. Then I would have lol'ed out loud. - S.

#9, That's one of the things that sucks about being a guy. That particular double standard is totally not fair. To everybody else, Why is this creepy? If you take #57's logic, then everybody who keeps a diary is creepy b/c they are writing things about other people that are not intended to be read by them. And if the messages were delivered then is just one person confessing their crush, and the crush made no indication they were uncomfortable with this. Two people flirting with each other, how is that creepy?

gleidu77 0

why would you even do that? i'd be so scared there'd be a glitch in the system and it would accidentally sent or something.

yeahreally 6

oh wow...hes like jeez! but he still kept talking to you which accounts for something right?

Well, if he has never said anything about it...just pretend that it neveeeer happened.

ashleykathryn2 0

omg i couldn't believe when i read this.....i used to do the EXACT same thing. and i also used to change my font to white and then type to random people "i love so and so" and then i thought they would just think it was blank screen (because i used white font) but they usually ended up decoding it and being like "what the hell". yeah im emberassed to think about my younger years.