Raise the mood

By leelee50 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, my on-and-off boyfriend of 8 years asked me to cheer him up. I told him that I'm in love with him. He said, "Oh, I just wanted a blowjob." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 089
You deserved it 9 925

Top comments

You deserved it. No offense, but if you're "on and off" for 8 years, it's never gonna be "on" forever. Better to cut your losses and move on to a better guy.

If the love thing hasn't been resolved after 8 years of being kind of together, then I don't think it will be. Move on to a grownup.

Comments

holy shit, on and off for eight years? why are you even still with him?

deadlycandii 0

lol..u should have but bite him

Some things are just never acceptable, this is one of those things!!!

michellekat 0

lmfao! this is hilarious im sorry but you dumb gurl ;)

Not with that profile pic you don't. Only one reason that would be your pic on an Internet site, with random people looking at it. Don't get me wrong you a beautiful lady---I just thought the juxtaposition was funny.

33 could be cruising for chicks, you never know ;-). Just hope

Danielcremeans 0

You should gave him one,but stop half way through and dump his ass. Lmao!

foxegrandpa 0

that would feel good right now :)

i_love_fml_11 0

that sucks. i'd set some kind of time limit on the relationship. let him know that if it's not "on" within a certain time period or if you don't see yourselves together forever within a year or something that you're done. you can't go your whole life being on and off and you don't want to be the one that gets broken up with in a few years because he's found someone else.

WOW! YOU LOVE HIM? That will make him feel SOOOO much better. You dipshit.

b478 0

wrong. op is pathetic if she can't get a real boyfriend in 8 years. I doubt she could do better