Raise the mood

By leelee50 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, my on-and-off boyfriend of 8 years asked me to cheer him up. I told him that I'm in love with him. He said, "Oh, I just wanted a blowjob." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 088
You deserved it 9 924

Top comments

You deserved it. No offense, but if you're "on and off" for 8 years, it's never gonna be "on" forever. Better to cut your losses and move on to a better guy.

If the love thing hasn't been resolved after 8 years of being kind of together, then I don't think it will be. Move on to a grownup.

Comments

lemonkid44 0

aww what a dick! its ok though sometimes we guys are just horny and stupid. if he truly feels the same about you, he'll let you know.

agreed ^ if you have an on and off boyfriend for 8 freaking years, your either in middle school, have the maturity level of a middle schooler, or have extreme commitment issues. Either way, you're not going to do much better

8yrs in middle school?? really, that's an idea in your head??

You deserved it. No offense, but if you're "on and off" for 8 years, it's never gonna be "on" forever. Better to cut your losses and move on to a better guy.

If the love thing hasn't been resolved after 8 years of being kind of together, then I don't think it will be. Move on to a grownup.

whybia 0

OMG my exboyfriend said that same thing. Time to get rid of on and off 8yr relationships!

haha thank you for a look into my own future its been almost 2 years of on and off FML

Listen, if you're on and off for 8 years, you're not meant to be.

why are you still wasting your time on this guy?

Why is it that its always the girl getting sympathy? Obviously since its an off and on kind of relationship he doesn't expect commitment like that. It's OP fault for thinking that her saying something like that would do anything EDIT: and why isn't anyone saying the guys wasting his time too? Kind of bs'ed don't ya think?