Pranks for all ages

By atleastshelldiefirst - 13/10/2012 00:18 - United States

Today, I was grocery shopping, when an elderly lady walked up to me and tripped over her own feet. I caught her by the arm, at which point she shrieked at me for "groping" her. She ended up smirking as security threw me out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 976
You deserved it 1 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Briiyahh 7

You don't see that every day. FYL

Make them look at the cameras to see what really happens.

TweetAnne 13

Nice username OP, but yeah old people suck. Used to be an activity coordinator for them at a senior living complex, and they were so mean, vicious, and full of hate.

Kallian_fml 21

Well if they're stuck in a senior living complex, I'm not surprised.

They just don't have anything better to do :/

She probably doesn't get any. Maybe that's why she is so grumpy.

You should have just let her fall and she would've been like "help, I've fallen and I can't get up." Then you just walk away mumbling under your breath how all senior citizens need life alert.

The personality of an elderly person is a hyperbole of what it was when they were young. She's been trolling for years.

If I've learned anything from FML, it's that helping little old ladies will cause nothing but problems.

OhDearBetrayal 25

"I'm sorry grandma but you'll just have to stop and call the ambulance yourself. If I've learned anything from the Internet, it's that you're only bleeding from your hip because you want to ruin my life. Troll."

Uhh calm down. This is a humor based site. Of course I'm not really opposed to helping people, let alone my own grandmother.

OhDearBetrayal 25

79- Looks like you're not really the best in understanding humor yourself, huh?

Should grab a random cashier's boob and say "see? This is groping. You, it's just call catching rotting meat." But er, probably doesn't end well this way either. xD

It could, perhaps. Maybe some people appreciate getting groped in public. Whatever.

Then, she would of bitched, if you did not catch her. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sorry Op

Kallian_fml 21

I feel like you've used too many commas there.

It's not a just a feeling. It's what happened.

Kallian_fml 21

Thank you 39. In that case, I'm confident you used one too many 'a's in your post.

Damn. I must acknowledge that that also really happened.

Hey it's not just old ladies, I have five cats and well, I can't exactly tell you my plans for them; I'd have to kill you. But rest assured, something big is coming, my dear. Get out while you still can... Meow.