Pleased to meet you

By Homeless without superbowl - 16/02/2023 16:00

Today, I got home and found all my things thrown out into the yard, including the stuff from my mancave, which I spent thousands of dollars on. Apparently, my girlfriend stopped for a visit while my wife was home. I’d stupidly given her a key. Turns out my wife called out sick today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 128
You deserved it 4 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ODBeefalo 10

real quick, you mind explaining from your point of view how you are not a piece of shit for cheating on your wife? I think we could all use another good laugh.

You cheated on your wife, what did you expect to happen?

Comments

txgurl 2

you deserve that and probably worse

Hey man, it sucks that you're an asshole suffering from Stupid Bastard Syndrome, and your moronic behaviour has apparently led to you living on the street like a bum, but at least the Chiefs won.

I hope your wife takes you for everything in the divorce. your scum. it's not hard to get a divorce before you cheated. that way it wouldn't have been cheating

I agree. It's definitely stupid to give your wife a key

Andrea Remer 8

good. too bad she didn't smash or burn everything:) or ya know ruin it with ink.

Cry me a river. You were cheating on your wife and were dumb enough to give your sweetie on the side a key. I want to ask what you were thinking, but I guess there really was no thinking involved.

Have you always been this dumb or is something else going on? You sabatoged yourself.

You gave your mistress a key? That’s next level of dumbness.

YDI for A) spending thousands on a man cave, and B) cheating on your wife. There is absolutely no scenario where you don't deserve this.

I'd say he deserves it for cheating, but not for spending thousands on a man cave. If a guy wants to spend thousands on a man cave that's his business, unless his name is not on the deed of the property.

Nobody cares how much your stuff is worth, you worthless piece of shit.