Pish yerself

By Carnage23 - 05/06/2016 12:38 - Germany - Herborn

Today, I was on a long road trip with my son. He had to pee, and told him he had to wait till I could stop the car. He started counting backwards from 10. I couldn't stop in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 020
You deserved it 2 234

Same thing different taste

Comments

You need to have your brakes fixed

Wow your kid is something else. Let me guess you pulled out clean clothes and helped him clean himself up too. Didn't you? My kid would NEVER even think about counting down like that. Because he would know there would be consequences. Sounds like it's past time you kid learns what discipline is.

consequences for needing to go pee? wow, unbelievable.

Wanting to pee is one thing deliberately creating a mess is a different matter

I guess you could call that a "dick move." I'll let myself out.

TMO2142 25

Your over used comment is pissing people off i think.

You can die from holding your pee in too long. I know one time I told my bro I needed to pee really bad and he asked me to hold it til we got to his apartment. We passed several locations with bathrooms and I started crying my eyes out because I didn't want to pee myself. He was laughing the whole time. Then the car got a flat tire. You have no idea how shitty that was. If someone has to pee, let them go pee.

Sounds less shitty, more pissy... sorry for my bad pun

kingdomgirl94 29

Did you read the FML? He gave OP a countdown in which there was no time to find a bathroom.

You can also die from drinking too much water.

Justinspires 5

How come people don't believe someone when they really say they have to go? I don't feel bad for you! You got warned lmao

Don't let a kid run your life man! I know your awesome in your own way. Slap down some discipline!