Pipe down, Pam

By goshoveafuckingfrappuccinoupyourvagyoupsychocunt - 07/09/2013 21:43 - United States - Midlothian

Today, a customer kept harassing me and threatening to sue me for all I'm worth because I wouldn't give her a free refill. Her reasoning was that it's "illegal" to deny people a free refill if there's still a little drink left in the cup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 198
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolita88_fml 27

Ignore her and move on. There is no case there so let her sue, she'll be laughed out of the courtroom and hopefully fined for wasting time.

Comments

HeadlessSparrow 20

You can drink a drink, but you cant food a food...

What was the point of even making this comment?

This comment is just about as pointless as they come, but it made me laugh, so props.

BeautifulChaos27 37

I will never finish a drink again, forever refills on whatever beverage I want!

Probably thought if she made a big enough scene, she'd get her way just to shut her up. I wouldn't be surprised if it's her normal routine for free drinks.

I'd love to see that lawsuit in court... Crazy Lady vs Confused Innocent Employee.

Well, I wouldn't say she's so "innocent" by looking at her username...

spiritfang11237 16

If the world ran like that, then you could have one fry left and the people would be required to give you more for free. Man some people are idiots.

Ari1337 15

I dunno... that sounds amazing. but yes, that lady is stupid.

You should have just told her "Have fun with that. I'm sure the lawyer fees that will get you no where is totally worth suing over because you believe your logic to be correct despite what our store policy outlines which is perfectly legal." Don't put up with someone throwing the whole "i'm going to sue you" BS because they can't get their way unless you damn well know whatever you're doing is wrong to begin with where you would lose a lawsuit. She probably has done that before and figured to use that threat again because the last sucker gave in to her demands.

addioty 19

This comment is perfect. I'm assuming you're a fellow jennamarbles fan?

SarahAlleen 8

That meme/saying was floating around the Internet wayyyyy before she made that video.

ctlnaaia71 8

why couldn't you give her a free refill? to me, you're a cheap ass, even with things that they're not even yours. You totally deserve it!

Simple-- Because the refills aren't free. Also it's not the OP's to give. That would be considered stealing.

clarinetplayer01 9

I've been in that situation before.