Phone-blocked

By unamyous - 08/06/2012 13:26 - United States - Canoga Park

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting hot in the bedroom. Her phone rang and she stopped to have an hour long conversation with her ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 639
You deserved it 4 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Her ex can still screw with you even when he is away from her

And if OP is smart, she can screw her ex too, because he isn't doing it anymore.

Llamacod 11

first of all, op is a guy. secondly who says that op' s girlfriend isn't still ******* her ex? sounds like a very real pussibility

rcgirl2 11

I hope for you that you walked out after that. Lose the bitch you can do better

I realized someone else posted this before me.. after my comment was sent. Unfortunately, you cannot delete comments.

Aw, I'm in a similar situation. It didn't happen during sex, but still, if the ex calls he drops everything he's doing and talks for an hour. I don't know if this is a dumping reason, though. Your girlfriend was obviously tactless, and you should tell her, but sometimes people can still have issues to solve with their ex for closure, and at the same time be in love with their new gf/bf. You should probably keep some distance though, not get too attached too fast. That's what I'm doing. Hope things work out for you =)

Unless he has a kid with her he has no need to keep contact. It's tasteless and show total lack of respect for the current relationship. If there are no kids involved then dump his ass. If there are make sure he is keeping the conversation limited to the kids. He doesn't need to know about her life and she doesn't need to know about his.

The only reason I can see still talking to an ex is, if you were friends before hand, like you said, there are kids involved, or you're still sleeping with your ex.

33 - Obviously the ex shouldn't come before the current boy/girlfriend but if it was a friendly break up there should be no reason someone couldn't stay in touch with an ex.

Llamacod 11

uhh panda, I don't know how well you can count but that was actually 3 reasons not 1.

Sorry for forgetting the s on reasons, **** dude.

eman1972 4
Llamacod 11

well, since 3 is plural you would also need to change the "is" to "are"

Llamacod- I can in fact count to three, I realized my mistake, even apologized I think we can just let it be grammar nazi. Wait, a grammar nazi would have just corrected my mistake, why be rude about it? I was wrong, you were right, is that what you wanted? I'm really not too dense to admit grammar issues, and I do suck at it, so go ahead and correct the rest of my comments. ;)

wouldn't that mean OP has to suffer an STD as well? ... that wouldn't exactly be ideal.

"Hello? Oh, I'm fine! No, I'm not doing anything important!" That's the moment when you should have made super loud sex noises.

Unbweavable 17

She's totally doing him. Bet she doesn't answer the phone when YOU call!