Is that how it works?

By SecondTimesACharm - 28/02/2021 17:01 - United States - Woodstock

Today, I tested positive for COVID… again. This pandemic has been going on for so long that after 11 months, my natural immunity has apparently worn off. I'm in the next group for the vaccine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 052
You deserved it 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The immunity only lasts 3-6 months. So of course it's gone by now.

There's different strains of it, you may have a different one! People can get the flu multiples times a year for the same reason.

Comments

There's different strains of it, you may have a different one! People can get the flu multiples times a year for the same reason.

YDI for not taking enough precautions and thinking you'd be immune. It does not have to be a different strain for you to contract it again. Nowhere has anyone said immunity is known to last more than about three months. Even vaccines aren't 100%. You need to be more cautious!

Are you insane? There's people who's jobs require them to be near others and UNFORTUNATELY you need a job to pay bills. You can still catch it by accident. Even by washing hands, new masks multiple times a day, hand sanitizer 200%, or even if you don't have a job and get your groceries delivered. You don't get to make that claim if you use any resource on the planet that requires someone else to get it for you. You would have to literally never leave home or go near anyone and grow your own food to accomplish that. Go enjoy the freedom of buying groceries, getting takeout and using the hospital. You're obviously immune and everyone else is at fault.

The immunity only lasts 3-6 months. So of course it's gone by now.

Wow so many scientific experts about covid immunity on FML