Partaaaaay!

By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 18:16 - Canada - Kelowna

Today, I woke up after passing out at a very small house party. I'd set a three drink limit, but apparently nobody listened, because there were beer cans everywhere, half my stuff was on the floor, and someone had shat in my bathtub. I had to clean all of it up alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 124
You deserved it 46 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kathii01 20

I doubt you passed out from only 3 beers yourself. Seems like you didn't listen to your own rule.

MissWhitneyB 17

Did you follow your own drink limit? No. So why would anyone else listen if you dont follow your own rules?

Comments

Apparently your own 'drink limit' didnt stop you from passing out when you still had guests over...

YDI because you either passed out due to surpassing your own limit, or you meant you passed out as in went to sleep in which case you invited people over and then went to sleep early while your guests were still over, meaning you shouldn't have had a party in the first place.

You can't set a drink limit at a party...

Best way to set a drink limit....don't buy any...YDI for either feather weight drinker or not adhering to your own rule.

Did this guy really say "shat"? The hell?!

caligirllife 11

Who the hell sets a limit for a party?

Dusty_Busters 15

Haha you tried to set a drink limit at a party?? That's one of most retarded things I've ever heard (read).

You shouldn't be drinking when you're hosting. You need to be coherent so you can be proactive and attentive. Unless you want your home/property to be destroyed and/or stolen.

circlelranch69 1

NEVER HAVE A PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!