Overthinking it

By kmang33 - 02/04/2010 11:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me that I think too much during sex. Now the only thing I can think about is how much I'm thinking too much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 093
You deserved it 7 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you're thinking about ******* the shit out of her and not something stupid like laundry or something.

Felendris 0

it happens to all of us... ...just not during sex.

Comments

I hope you're thinking about ******* the shit out of her and not something stupid like laundry or something.

get some practice with other girls and see how much she thinks when she finds out why you did.

eat a sammich while doing it. you'll only think of how good that damn sammich is.

wow the "you fail" comments are almost as old and as played out as the bitch in the kitchen "sammich" or soviet russia comments...

I find them worse than either of those, but they're all getting quite bland. ;/

Apple does it again! Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $4990 to $6990, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

kinda funny, though im sure you copy pasted that

letsgobucks 0

Just let your animal instincts come out, but I don't see how you could think so much, it's what you were born to do. It's quite easy actually.

Squeezeit 0

well, maybe you'll last more than 30 seconds then

perdix 29

"I'm thinking of whether I should think of your best friend, your sister or your mother when we ****. Or, more accurately, recall." That ought to shut her up.