Oh, the sinning

By Liliannn - 23/09/2021 08:00

Spicy
Today, I found out I’m pregnant. This would be joyful news, if the father wasn’t my friend’s soon-to-be husband. I’m one of the bridesmaids at their wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 215
You deserved it 4 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

******* your friend's fiancee is low, especially when she has you in the wedding. Doing it without protection is just downright stupid. Not sure what sympathy you expect.

pandaandthepitty 12

What an gross human being you are. And a terrible 'friend'.

Comments

Ambrily 27

The spouses' names don't start with C and M, right?

Yummi_913 18

So are you going to tell your "friend" before she's stuck married to this scumbag, or do you aim to be an even bigger piece of flaming shit?

SalamanderSlick 1

I hope this blows up in your face as badly as possible, cuz you deserve it 🙂 Your "friend" deserves better than you or her fiance. You should be ashamed to show your face at that wedding. Tell her what you did so she can toss both of you pieces of trash to the curb and start healing from the lifelong trauma and trust issues she will undoubtedly have because of you.

Mylife 12

I hope that you get cheated with on.

Unless you are from Texas (and soon Florida), the abortion is an option. One could say it is a sin, but cheating is also, so you need to have confession anyway.

Both you and the soon to be husband clearly ****** up. You should fess up and tell your friend. Especially before she marries a cheater. Then you should just accept what happens with the friendship. Also, the guy should have to own up to his mistake. This isn't all your fault, but you are not innocent at all either.

Of all the men around your country you chose your friend's husband? And he's a PoS too.

GhostPenguin 11

You are a a disgusting person for ******* a guy whose your said friends fiance. I hope she finds out