Oh no

By marriedwithfamily - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. My family decided to surprise my new husband and I by joining us on our vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 693
You deserved it 3 582

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Have really, really loud sex.

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

Comments

I agree, ur life sucks. I feel very bad for u... I give u my sorrow...

j3nn1987 0

Sucks that they're there. At least you got one, though!

burnquist764 0

Whoever said not to have loud sex if the aprents brought small children? All the more reason to bump the walls and wail like a banshee. Oh, people who say YDI would also tell that to a mom who just had a miscarrage (sp?). FYL for sure.

over 20 years ago when my aunt and uncle got married my grandparents (aunts parents) went on their honeymoon. my grandmothers idea probably as she would never see anything wrong with doing something like that.

This is when you pull your family aside (I don't care if they paid for the wedding), and rip into them. I can't believe that anyone in this day and age would think it's acceptable to join their child, unannounced, on their honeymoon.

Cdldriver 0

lol how awkward must it be that your parents will probably know when you're making love.....

I had to make an account just to comment on this. What on earth is your family thinking, what do they think people do on their honeymoon, drink milk and cookies?

Oh. My. God. I would KILL my family if they did that! I am so sorry! FYL!