Oh no

By marriedwithfamily - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. My family decided to surprise my new husband and I by joining us on our vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 693
You deserved it 3 582

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Have really, really loud sex.

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

Comments

lagos 0

I gotta admit, It depends on your experience and love for your family, my cousin just got married and the family lives on Maui. . . so he shows up with his wife on his Honeymoon and invites the family that lives on Maui to join him and his wife just to hang out. . . All depends on who you are related to ya know.

That's different though. Your cousin invited them. From the way OP worded this, she didn't invite them.

23rd yes, oh and bitch slap your mom

Ouch. Loudly tell everyone in the hotel how your parents insist on invading your privacy and followed you on your honeymoon. They should be sufficiently embarrassed and will either leave or stay in their room.

sillypuppy 0

That is just awful! I hope they didn't follow you everywhere you went.

car6435 0
lovely997 0

Organisedchaos- Eww . I hate you.

Why would you say that? He just suggested that they do different things instead of trying to include them. While the family might think it was rude, they are the ones who butted into the newlywed's alone time.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

anyone in their right mind would include them.... in the *******

Jay3663 0

I agree with #5 unless there are children :/

It wouldn't matter if children were there as well, the way I see it, if the family came along on the HONEYMOON and brought their children as well, those children are probably gonna grow up pretty fkd. Loud sex 24/7

fmlobsessionx95 0

Oooo, that sucks. Sorry hun ;|