Oh no

By marriedwithfamily - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. My family decided to surprise my new husband and I by joining us on our vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 693
You deserved it 3 582

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Have really, really loud sex.

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

Comments

This must be the worst FML so far. A FML squared for you dear! (Your husband must think "Shit, what the hell did I get myself into!")

toothdecay7758 0

I hope you talked to them about this. That's completely not okay. Take any measure you can against it. If all else fails, plan a second honeymoon for the future and don't share with your family where you're going.

Grammar Nazi here!!! Correct: "...to surprise me and my new husband..." (direct object) YDI

Actually, #36 was correct. Because, you wouldn't say "My family decided to surprise I by joining...", if you were to take out the "my new husband" You wouldn't put "Me and my new husband", though. FYL, though...

Fail. Make sure you're correct before calling yourself a Grammar Nazi.

Who cares who's right XD It's just an FML. Don't read comments if you can't stand seeing grammatical errors.

tallproducer 0

Lmao my family would do something like that! and you people saying "ydi" are ridiculous you realize you can say that about anything right? Ex: You woke up this morning YDI

Twidragon1000 0

Tell them that "Your here to record us having sex, arn't you?" LOL FYL

Xeciaris 0

Wow, I would be deeply upset if my wife's family would joined us at our honeymoon yet alone my own family, but I'm not married yet so FYL definitely. Tell them that this is YOUR honeymoon and you deserve to be alone. It isn't called a honeymoon for nothing, its suppose to a time to enjoy with you spouse and a moment AWAY from friends and family. FYL.