Oh no

By marriedwithfamily - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. My family decided to surprise my new husband and I by joining us on our vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 693
You deserved it 3 582

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Have really, really loud sex.

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

Comments

hlks 0

That is really, really rude

leos1991 0

Tell them to get lives and get the **** out. Maybe it dad wants to make sure your husband dosnt do any funny buisness haha

lastminuteperm 0

Yeah I would be absolutely livid. FYL for sure and you better fully confront them and tell them straight up that what they did is seriously not cool and they should pay for a new honeymoon for you two since they ruined yours. Today's lesson: Tell your family WHERE you're going on your honeymoon, but don't be so specific that they could pull this shit.

cupcakeqt 0

i would totally flip out on them...wow i can not even believe what kind of twisted family would even CONCEIVE that as a good idea. tell them to get the hell out or just fly somewhere else in the middle of the night without leaving a note.

wow! I'm really really sorry! if my in-laws did that to me I would be pissed! you should surprise them by having hardcore sex on their bed.

happyvalleygirl 0

I'd demand they pay for a new honeymoon because they ruined the initial one.

Don't they understand the concept of a honeymoon? Fly home early and leave them there. That'll teach 'em.