Oh no

By marriedwithfamily - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. My family decided to surprise my new husband and I by joining us on our vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 692
You deserved it 3 582

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Have really, really loud sex.

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

Comments

dcstream 0

My wife's family did this on our first honeymoon; AND they booked rooms on both sides of our room. We had purposely loud sex every morning and night for 2 weeks. EDIT: Only one of their rooms was connected.

mylittlecrow 0

WOW O.O I think this is among the few FMLs where you really can't say YDI.. Some families have no sense of privacy. I remember when i took my bf home for the first time, my grandma insisted on staying with us in the same room until he left.. You REALLY need to have a talk with them.

Tell them to switch hotels and that this vacation is for you and your husband alone! It might hurt their feelings but they need to know that they just can't run into your life whenever they feel like it now. Avoid them and politely asking them to stay at a different hotel could also help as well.

lovely997 0

YDi for telling them where you were going

Entity4Infinity 0

How was she not supposed to tell them... they were at the wedding weren't they. And how come they deserve it for going on a honeymoon... if you went do you want your family there? If they follow her there obviously they've been doing this all her life.

i wish there was a button for "i agree, your family is f*cked".

Glam_fml 0

That is just ****** up. Are they that stupid that they do not realize what a honeymoon is?? Definately FYL. 