Oh, hai Mark

By Jenn - 03/07/2013 02:39 - United States - Atlanta

Today, I saw my older sister for the first time in three years. We hadn't spoke since I found out that she was the woman my college boyfriend left me for. Unfortunately, our reunion was fueled by her two-year-old son's desire to meet his dad. My husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 320
You deserved it 5 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow your sisters horrible. Sorry OP for going through that

She's a home wrecking ***** and your husband is a piece of shit too. I'm sorry to hear this. She seems pretty dead set on ruining your life.

Comments

_tequierodianna 14

I don't understand why she thinks it's necessary to go for all the guys you do, especially with all the men in the world, but FYL, her and the dudes are assholes.

Cause no sibling has ever done anything just to spite another one.

There's spite and then there's sleeping with your sisters husband. That's a whole new level of evil of you ask me.

As far as the Fml she is only talking about one boyfriend/husband .

_tequierodianna 14

#14- Well sleeping with two of her men is kind of too far, that's a pretty horrible thing to do to your own family.

_tequierodianna 14

#18- But where does it say that she married her college boyfriend, that's what I don't get.

While super ****** up that's some shit I've actually seen. Weird one sided sibling rivalry where one of them has decided that they need to prove that they're better and prettier and whatnot by stealing their sibling's SO. There was this girl that used to go to hang out at a friend of mine's house who did this.

She got back with the same dude hence it's been three years .... Pregnancy takes 9 months and the son is 2...

Where does it say that they got back together? It says college boyfriend and husband later, there is no insinuation that they are the same person.

You can try to interrupt it anyway you want but from my perspective that's what I get from it. And there's nothing to say that she didn't.

Grand_cookie no, stealing my sisters bf's never crossed my mind when I wanted to spite her. EVER

I didn't say that it happens all the time. Just that it's possible and that I've seen it so it doesn't really seem super far fetched to me. I've never thought about stealing my brother's girl friend, doesn't mean some asshat hasn't before.

Sodapop40 21

Spite? No, that bitch sister just took it to a whole new level.

Oh good grief. What a class act your sister is. I hope at least that this happened before you got together with your husband.

And how do you know that college was only 3 years ago for her? She only said she found out 3 years ago.

More like a bad Maury Povich Show. Time for that paternity test.

That's about when your husband saw her too.

why do ppl mark YDI?? I would have smashed her face in OP. kick you hubby out too. your sister is a fukn hoe!

They've been together less than three years. Who's married by then? Americans?

It could still be two different men. Considering the sister's character, I wouldn't be surprised if she were cheating on the guy she stole from her sister out of spite. I'd also be pretty surprised if OP took her boyfriend back after he left her and then married him.

I'm really not sure about this. OP's boyfriend left her three years ago. The kid is two years old but... If OP's current husband and ex boyfriend are not the same person, the story still makes sense: Husband met OP while on the rebound and did her sister on the side while sister was still seeing the ex boyfriend. Which is a whole new level of depravity.

Punch her in the ovaries. Your sister is a jerk and so are your husband and ex boyfriend. It takes 2 to tango after all. The little boy is an innocent party though, it's unfortunate but he should know who his daddy his. Sorry Op

I feel like it should be when he's older though. confusing to explain to a child why his uncle is his father...