Odd couple

By poorpony - 29/11/2018 14:00

Spicy
Today, I got on an elevator with a couple that started fighting about which sex outfit the guy should wear for their next roleplay. When they couldn't decide, they proceeded to show me all of the photos, including a My Little Pony outfit. I had to go up the next 22 floors with them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 815
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m guessing the awkward sex conversation with a stranger is their actual turn on and not the roleplay itself. Or maybe both.

Comments

manb91uk 22

I would have said... "Go for the Satan outfit and I'll join in with my 24 inch strap on" Watch the colour drain or excitement bloom 😂

whiskey'swino 15

You can always say no, that you are not comfortable or don't care. You allowed yourself to be dragged into the conversation.

Dammit, the answer is so obvious! You should have said AppleJack and been done with it! In the MLP world, whatever the question is, the answer is AppleJack. Why is this so hard for you people?

Naw. Princess Luna, if going with. canon characters. If adding the fandom names, then if course Derpy Hooves, hooves-down!

Zekfen 17

Was the woman the wife who got married two years ago?

Why didn't you tell them to leave you alone? Or get out of the elevator and wait for another one? There are plenty of topics you don't have to make polite conversation about, and a stranger ******* her brony boyfriend is one of them.

My Little Pony: Sexual Roleplay is Magic.

Mungolikecandy 19

Whatever happened to the classic gimp suit?

I’m guessing the awkward sex conversation with a stranger is their actual turn on and not the roleplay itself. Or maybe both.

I came here to say the same. It's probably their kink to "fight' and get strangers into their conversations.

Stan_The_Man 7

Are you sure it wasn’t a subtle swinger invite?