Not so merry Christmas

By Holly Jolly - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I spent the day crying, and ate McDonald's for my Christmas dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 281
You deserved it 5 761

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Don't be sad! Let's put a McSmile on that face ! :3

Comments

hateevryone 14

awwwww i could've brought you a plate from my grandma's house.

I am deeply touched. Go on to 9gag, you'll meet other loners.

Sammylovee1 6

Aww.. That must suck. I'm sorry.

ZDK5498 6

well hopefully things will get better OP :) if it's a bully take MMA :D

BigSlingin 0
Sab0026 0

Sorry you had a bad Christmas. On the brightside, you do have something to eat and I'm assuming a roof over your head, unlike so many other people. Hope you have a better New Years!

JohnnyBoyFML0420 0
shaylagray 2

shooooot.. Mcdonald's would be just fine with me. Lol

It annoys me when people throw in the fact that it was Christmas to make their situation sound worse. News flash... not everyone celebrates it. For some people it's just a shitty day when nothing is open except Chinese/Japenese/Thai restaurants and apparently McDonalds. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to go to McDonalds. It sucks that OP spent the day crying, but since I don't know the reason why it's hard to be sympathetic.

desireev 17

Maybe it's not something she wanted to share with everyone on the Internet. And it would be pretty sad/depressing to spend Christmas all alone. And I'm sure that eating McDonalds wasn't the big part of the FML.. It was being alone that was the big part.. Why be so hateful? It's unnecessary and, quite frankly, rather rude.. Have a heart.. It was Christmas.. And OP was alone. That's a pretty sad situation.

Desireev, you're all heart! Lol! :) I kinda agree with your pov