Not respected anymore

By Anonymous - 24/04/2009 09:04 - Australia

Today, as a respected artist, I was running a workshop with a bunch of rowdy college kids. I was in the middle of demonstrating a painting technique when I accidentally washed my paintbrush in my coffee instead of my paint water. They waited until I then drank from it to burst out in hysterics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 450
You deserved it 16 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, there isn't a person in the world that wouldn't wait and watch that happen

Comments

art teachers.... u gotta hate em, lol!

#6: I would've told him.. That's kinda ****** up, guess it wouldn't really matter unless he was teaching a class with grades though.

Kitty34_fml 0

High school students? Yeah, I can see that happening. College students? Not so much. Especially college students who are in a specific art program. I doubt this happened. God, FML needs a "FAKE" button on some of these.

i'm confused at the FYL:YDI ratio here... you definitely deserved it! if you're going to have an open drink with you while you're painting, you need to look where you're rinsing your brush off.

Honestly, if you're such a prominent artist, this is NOT the first time this has happened. It is entirely possible this is the first time you noticed, though. I completely lost count of the amount of times I saw this happen with my high school art teacher. She was a nice woman, just not all there.

I knew you would have deserved this from you the moment I read "Today, as a respected artist..." Someone's full of themself.

NiCocaCola_fml 2

I totally agree with #64 in that FML needs a fake button!

iLivetoFail 0

this is why you don't put your coffee next to your paint water. keep them separate... are you retarded?

atomicmrpelly 2

Wow you're obviously a fantastic artist if you don't notice the difference when your paintbrush is soaked in coffee!

rakhil11 7

mayb put ur coffee a bit further away next time? ^_^ easy solution and i hope u don't get poisoned!!!