Not respected anymore

By Anonymous - 24/04/2009 09:04 - Australia

Today, as a respected artist, I was running a workshop with a bunch of rowdy college kids. I was in the middle of demonstrating a painting technique when I accidentally washed my paintbrush in my coffee instead of my paint water. They waited until I then drank from it to burst out in hysterics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 451
You deserved it 16 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, there isn't a person in the world that wouldn't wait and watch that happen

Comments

In a university class about a month ago, the prof was about to use the overhead projector but didn't realize it was pointing the wrong way. He turned it on and was confused and me and my buddy burst out laughing... we were the only ones. haha

I hope there was no turpentine involved, although I guess the FML then would be more along the lines of "I'm poisoned" than "some young adults laughed at me"

angelfire_121 0

Aw. : College students though? This sounds like something I would do to a substitute teacher while in high school. A freshman in high school at that. And for those who are obsessing over his use of the word "respected" maybe the OP was just trying to clarify why he would be in the position of teaching a workshop. Not anyone who considers themselves to be an artist would be able to do that. Would using "a well known artist in the community" make you feel better? Jeez.

lolol! Thats definitey something Foster would do, and us to him! hahahahahahaha! made my night! Dont worry, you are not alone, my teacher has had some very interesting pranks pulled on him, lovingly, of course, cuz we all do respect him, but still. At least yours was unintentional. hehe.

As an art student to an art teacher.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I would've done the same thing to you!

The_Suit_Guy 0

@ 301: aw... you're just asking for the older assholes to diss you. cute. by the way, you're 2 months from turning 14, which effectively makes you 13.

sirenalu 0

eh. as an artist, i can't imagine that's the first time you've ever consumed a bit of paint....and i'm sure most if not all of those students have too.

theflyingmouth 0

"As a respected artist"? More like "as an untalented, arrogant, piece of shit with no value at all".

do you normally have cans of paint water with steam rising up or a tim horton's label on it, just lying around.