Not now!

By Victim - 27/06/2009 13:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, at lifeguard class, I played a victim while my peers strapped me to the backboard in the water. When I was strapped down, I got wood in a wet swimsuit. My hands were strapped down so I could do nothing to hide it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 433
You deserved it 10 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaha i hope the people tying you down were chicks in bikinis

seb12992 0

Ouch. Were you being strapped down by a group of hot girls?

Comments

HAH. I'm a lifeguard and I've seen a ton of guys have that happen to them at inservice and stuff. I think it's funny every time :) no worries though cause apparently it's really common?

yup, this happened to almost every guy in my lifeguarding class, because we all had to take turns being strapped to the board. let me tell you, AWKWARD...

Yup. I have seen it a million and ten times also. I think it was the funniest though when it happened to my boyfriend. He was so embarrassed. But I think it is totally naturally for this to happen to a guy. I mean you have a lot of woman running around in bathing suits leaning over top of you, and basically grinding against you when they are "saving" you.

DaBoss90 0

Depends on who your peers were. If it were guys, then you fail. If they were girls then who cares.

How do comments like this pass without notice but entire flame wars start in any FML about homosexuality?

yay gay bashers! kiss me I'm bisexual!

too bad no one else's hands were around to help you charm that snake.

LOl jokes its ok were only human. Some girls might actually get turned on hah

Loser390 0

Lifeguard: Ok class what have we learned about swimming. Kid: We learned Joe is into BDSM.

Bondage Domination Sado-Masochism The person is excited by whips, chains, and/or ropes.

arienh4 0

Actually, it's bondage and discipline, dominance and submission and sadism and masochism. A very interesting acronym.

Wow, that's awesome. Being tied down will do that to a guy, or at least to me, in the best of circumstances. Having it done by multiple girls in swimsuits? You don't get an FML, buddy, I do for never having had that happen :'(

@ #8, guys can't help when they get erections sometimes. doesn't mean he's a horny guy.

I think it depends how old the dude is. If he's like 14 that's pretty normal - 35 pretty creapy! Lol

This has happened in every lifeguard class I've ever taught...I wouldn't worry about it.

I see someone who has a future in BONDAGE. Back in my day, they called it B&D (bondage and domination), is that term still in use these days? Anyway, those are some search terms you can use to find people who share your sexual interests. Good luck with that, you miserable, sniveling hunk of puke (I think that's a term of endearment for you people.)

You see, if he were into B&D, that would be nice! (Do you not understand what a "term of endearment" is?)

Just because someone enjoys bondage does not necessarily mean they enjoy being called insulting names, especially in non-sexual situations with complete strangers.