Not my turn

By Perry85 - 10/12/2019 05:00

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when she says "Don't cum in me, my husband has plans for later." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 258
You deserved it 1 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If this is the first you’ve heard of husband, fyl.

If you didn't know about the husband, plow right ahead, if you did know then YDI.

Comments

icalledhisname 12

That’s really rude of her, even if you knew she was married. You’re in a consenting relationship regardless of the circumstances and respect is still a thing that should be observed. Definitely FYL, you in no way deserve that.

coius 23

After “Not cumming”, definitely “Don’t” tell her husband she’s a cheating bitch. And yes this is coming from a divorced male with a previous ex-wife who cheated (she cheated) and caused the divorce. If she didn’t tell you she was married, ruin the bitches life like I’d advocate any woman to ruin a manwhore’s life if he was married and didn’t tell his girlfriend so he doesn’t get caught having an affair by getting her pregnant. Out that asshole (male or female) for the bastard they are.

Ok, sorry it took so long to respond, had verification issues lol a little clarity. We are in a polyamorous relationship, meaning My girlfriend has a boyfriend and a husband. yes he and I know about each other and yes we are both ok with it.