Nice

By mandiballz - 12/01/2010 06:46 - United States

Today, I was saying goodbye to my 5 year-old son before dropping him at my mom's, as I was leaving for two days, and told him I would miss him. He said, "l won't miss you, I never miss you when you are gone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 784
You deserved it 4 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pipistrello_fml 0

A) he's a kid. Relax. B) It's actually probably a good thing. This way you won't have to ever break him of a homesickness issue when he's older. C) if he's REALLY intelligent, he might be trying to help YOU to worry less about how he's feeling. D) ignore the idiots who reply like he's a bad kid. They have no idea what they're talking about.

Comments

ADMAD: your statement was filled with so many male ideas that it makes me want to vomit. I am a man who happens to be a homosexual, so I get the nosy of both worlds. I don't know who raped you in the past to creat such hostile feelings towards the showing of feelings, but you should mask it with something so we don't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

I actually also said those things to my mom. That didn't mean I hated her haha instead I really loved her and just wanted to act cool or something.

He's two years old and he probably gets spoiled rotton at his grandmother's. I once said, "I hate you" to my mother when I was four because I didn't like the nightie she was wearing at the time.

aww I'm sure he didn't know what he was saying lol

Remember, kids are the meanest people on the planet. I would wager he hates to see you leave

just beat the shit outta them that's what I do !

parents response:: having you was such a waste of my time.

what a horrible kid. my dad goes away all the time and i've never done something like that. I don't think I'd pick him back up

sweetpea129 0

hmm, and what does that tell you?

x__fallen 6

Aren't kids just little darlings? |: