Nice try, loverboy

By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 05:07 - United States

Today, I had a really cute waitress at lunch. I decided to leave my number and a $50 bill for a $15 check. When I left the restaurant I realized I still had the $50 but a $1 bill was missing from my wallet. I've been getting threatening text messages all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 625
You deserved it 64 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You tried to get to her heart through MONEY? What do you think she is, a prostitute?

Oh because nothing says "Give me a call :D" like $35. Failfailfail

Comments

bitchinstopshere 0

ok, you people are all being assholes, seriously. Hello, you only get 300 words to explain the problem. It's for entertainment purposes, because, while i myself do admit that i would like to find out what happens after the fml moment, allowing that would take the fun outta all of them. seriously though, i bet the dude went back, paid the money, and asked if he could appologize to said waitress, and if she wasn't there, then just let the manager know to tell the waitresses and the one will know. I mean seriously, that's pretty much what i would do. that or text her back, appologizing and going in to pay the bill.

FreedomFirst 0

Don't you know that comes out of her pay? Get your ass back there and pay the bill! Even if she's still mad, at least you're not stealing from her.

then text her and explain the situation also pay the bill

dudemitch 0

hey 23 our money has color in it now too! (color, not colour) and at least we dont gotta wear belts just cause all the change we gotta carry around

wowfmlife 0

hahahaha good job, good job

Go back and pay the right amount! It is the obvious thing to do.

lol at green bills also, why didnt you do anything about it?

geronimo_fml 0

you are such a douchebag. leaving 50$? what is she, a prostitute? very insulting.

Just go back and apologize. Tell her you had meant to leave the $50 not the $1 and the number was because you were trying to hit on her but instead ended up making an ass out of yourself. Woman like guys who can admit they screwed up and laugh at themselves.

Simple solution: Text back, apologize profusely. Pay the balance of your bill and tip back at the restaurant. Apologize again. Oh, and your chances are probably hung, so you can forget about a date.