Nice spread

By Anonymous - 19/02/2016 20:36 - United States - Denver

Today, I got a new skin cream for my acne. I tested it on a small patch of skin just to make sure I wasn't allergic. I was, and the reaction didn't stay on that small patch of skin. My left arm is now almost entirely covered in a horrible rash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 035
You deserved it 1 624

Same thing different taste

Comments

allynicki14 16

I understand your pain, OP. I have extremely sensitive skin and found out the hard way I'm allergic to many laundry detergents

Real smart of you to test it on your arm first! (No sarcasm)

Should probably get a blood drawn allergy panel, OP. If you react that badly to one thing, there may be other, worse reactions to other items. Your acne could also be allergy triggered, especially if you have a food allergy you don't know about- the dermatologist I go to once a year says she has had a lot patients have really bad acne, get an allergy panel done, find out they have an allergy to something they eat on a semi-regular basis, cut the food out of their diet and have their acne improve considerably. So getting one done could kill two birds with one stone.

That really sucks op. I have to deal with acne too and I use tea tree oil for my back and carrot seed oil for my face. Maybe you could try those?

You kinda ydi because you didn't look at the ingredients to find out if you where allergic.

People generally don't know if they are allergic to many of things which go into skin care products.

ThePandoricaOpen 18

That's why OP was testing it on their arm...

ouch! that sucks. sorry to hear that, but at least it's rashed in a easily hidden spot?

fpants2010 18

Just imagine how much worse it could be, if you didn't test a patch first!! Feel better soon OP :)

I was just thinking that :) Surprised someone didn't say it sooner.

ugh, just try home remedies like using honey. those acne creams are a scam and it's idiots like you keeping them in business YDI

As #7 said to #4 above, your username is a perfect response to your comment.

ChiefKoala 30

Yes because someone deserves to be covered on their entire arm with a horrible rash all because OP wanted to try an acne cream. Clean and clear has actually worked out for me and the little acne I do get, so not every ******* one is a scam. GOD FORBID someone tries something out they see on TV and it doesn't work out. Jesus christ. Do what your username says and shut tf up.

Wow, smart thinking though on the small patch test.

On the bright side, you can easily cover up your arm with some long sleeved shirts :3