By Anonymous - 21/6/2021 17:59

Pica?

Today, my mom ate some flowers without knowing if they were safe. Turns out they are slightly poisonous and she had an upset stomach, but she will be fine. Her excuse? "I didn't know it had poison." I had to explain that's exactly why you don't eat plants you don't know are poisonous or not. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Dumbum123  |  6

It sucks that your mum was ill, but I have to ask. Why was she eating flowers in the first place? I know you can find flowers that are edible in the wild but you have to know what they look like (petals, stem, leaves and roots).

By  Bogrbon  |  24

Sounds like your mom is a good bit on the slow side. This seems like one of those times to ask "Mom, please tell me I'm adopted. Are you sure?" =)

COMMENTS
By  Dumbum123  |  6

It sucks that your mum was ill, but I have to ask. Why was she eating flowers in the first place? I know you can find flowers that are edible in the wild but you have to know what they look like (petals, stem, leaves and roots).

By  Bogrbon  |  24

Sounds like your mom is a good bit on the slow side. This seems like one of those times to ask "Mom, please tell me I'm adopted. Are you sure?" =)