Motivated

By Leah - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss gave me a speech about my "motivation issues". I've been working for him for 2 months, the commissions I've made for him paid off his bills, so what are my motivation issues? I turned down his offer of a date. I have a boyfriend. He keeps asking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 234
You deserved it 2 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well thats clearly sexual harassment, no matter where you are in the US. Get a lawyer.

What's with all the horny bosses these days?!

Comments

just go out with him and lick his balls. he'll give you whatever you'd like after that.

HunterAlpha1 8

if he tries to fire or persecute you in anyway you can sue his ass off and get his job.

you should report him for sexual harassment

Bamvytar 0

Can you say " better business bureau"? Sue his ass if he fires you. You will win by a landslide.

time to file sexual harassment compliant with HR.

If he asks you discreetly in a public place, not so discreetly yell out something along the lines of "For the LAST TIME: I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH YOU! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! CLEARLY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP IS BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING ME OUT! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO START SUING YOU FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT? DO YOU WANT ME TO SUE YOU FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION? THAN STOP ASKING ME OUT AND STOP USING MY REJECTION AS A WAY OF CRITICIZING MY WORK!" Of course, you might want to make it sound less cheesy but you get the idea.

And ur boyfriend is just letting this happen!?

Dear OP, ...don't be a fool. This is a golden opportunity to solve your financial woes for the next half decade, *and* land a solid kick to sexual harassment's nuts. Tolerating this kind of shit hurts us all. Get with the program, grow up, and sue. FYL.

Hootie_95 0