Meet the family

By OhMeGerd - 05/10/2012 14:56 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, I was invited to my boyfriend's house for dinner for the first time. His mom made a fantastic dinner, so I showed my appreciation by eating the lot. Apparently I was overdoing it because when I looked up everyone was staring. His dad muttered, "Slow the hell down." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 478
You deserved it 29 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just say it was sooo good and compliment her cooking. Win at least one of them. Lol

Hey, at least you aren't one of those food-phobic girls. My bro dated one, she was insane!

Comments

Alaysiathegeek 11

That must have been awkward...

I feel you OP. I'm a fast eater, can't slow down even if I try to. It gets annoying sometimes.

eeddeenndao 1

After your boyfriend's dad told you to "Slow the hell down." you should've stood up, grabbed him and swallowed him whole in front of his family. I mean, you already made yourself look like a fatass so you really have nothing left to lose, ya know?

lacespace 8

Your picture baffles the hell out of me. It's creepy, cute, scary, slightly satanic, sketchy as ****, and intimidating all at the same time.

brokenly 5

Its one thing to be appreciative, but another to look as if you hadn't eaten in days. Manners. Learn them.

I had dinner with a couple once. I swear the waiter had just put my food down and they where ready for dessert. It was very weird to sit there eating when they finished so fast.

It's not attractive to wear the girly necklace.

VoodooPriestess 16

They were fricking rude. I'm always self conscious by how fast Ieat, but none of my friends ever put it like that.