Love is all around

By Anonymous - 24/08/2009 11:33 - Romania

Today, I had a double wedding with my sister. My mother, being as encouraging as she always is, told us that statistics say one of our marriages will end in divorce. She then explained she thinks it'll be mine because I'm "a self-absorbed bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 690
You deserved it 8 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I think your mother is the one who is the self-absorbed bitch for making that comment, and you should have told her so.

Comments

whiskeyloverrrr 0

what is the point of a double wedding? do you save money or something?

your mom is a raging bitch for making such an unsupportive comment. moms are supposed to be loyal. if she had to say something, she should have waited until a better time. maybe you are a bitch, too, but that may be just what your husband needs. I hope that if one of you has to divorce, it's your sis. sorry, but honesty is not always the best policy.

Your mother is a vile ******* ****. Sever all ties with her. There's nothing else to say. Make it clear you'll never see her again, she'll never see her grandchildren, and you won't be there when her insides rot out and get eaten by maggots. Tell her you're ashamed that your children will share a quarter of their alleles with her. Put the screws to the bitch, and do it in no uncertain terms. A parent, especially a mother, has a legacy with her children. She's failed that legacy and is a genetic and evolutionary mistake because of it; deny her that legacy and make her suffer. There's no nice or respectful way to say it. A parent is supposed to be willing to jump in front of a truck for their children without hesitation. She fails.

Um. Wow. o_o Talk about being extreme. Just remember you're dealing with humans here. Oh, and don't forget you're one as well.

Self-absorbed? You did write to **** MY Life -- why does it always have to be about you? If your mom was wrong, you'd have written to FuckOurLives.com. To get revenge on the bitch, **** your sister's husband and send the tape to your mom.

I got up to 'double wedding' and I was already thinking FYL. So, FYL x2. For everyone saying at least she was honest: remember: it was her ******* wedding night. The one night where everyone has to kiss your ass and say how Mariah Carey has got nothing on them. Seriously, this sucks.

Mariah Carey has nothing on anyone! Most useless waste of oxygen on the planet... :D

cucumberfabulous 7

Paris Hilton is more of a useless waste of oxygen

Why actually that is the whole entire point of having a double wedding. EDIT: Oh crumbs that was meant to be a reply to some guy that asked if the point of double weddings was to save money.

ahahaha this one genuanly made me laugh! no offense

And how does that make her an encouraging mother ?