Lookin' good

By scruffy - 10/05/2011 17:24 - United States

Today, I woke up late for a job interview. I hadn't shaved in six days, but figuring I could do so en route, I grabbed my electric razor and ran for the bus. While shaving, the razor's battery died midway through, leaving me to attend the job interview with a Miami Vice scruff on half my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 034
You deserved it 38 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kh8975 4
sydmadhurf 6

did u think that was gonna end well??

Comments

I hate it when the battery runs out. I have had to sit around the house half shaven waiting till my shaver charges because there isn't one in my bathroom. hate it.

Awesome_Guy2468 0
FreebirdIII 1

Tell them that you are Two Face, and are Bi-Polar. The job is yours.

YDI for shaving on the bus. That's pretty inconsiderate to the other passangers.

CateXOX 0

62- What would you think of someone sitting next to you on the bus, shaving their face hairs off? Pretty nasty.

Nobody wants some guys whisker crumbs landing on them.

I love when other "passangers'" whisker crumbs fall over me, especially my face. :D

nucky_fml 5

it's electric, most of the hair doesn't fall; and if it does, it's not very far. and if they weren't meant to be used on the go why would they be cordless?

flighted 1

PASSANGERS. lol, the grammar nazi has been shot down, time to make a snapshot of this.

flighted, are you going to hold a grudge against me because I didn't understand one of your comments? Are you going to comment negatively on everything I say because of that? That appears to be what you're doing. If I'm wrong, correct me. If I'm right, you're being very immature. Also, it was a spelling error, not a grammar error.

sydmadhurf 6

I've decided that I like flighted, bc the comment was funny:) and citrusgirl doesn't really like me haha

I thumbs-upped kseizzle's comment solely because of the phrase "whisker crumbs". =] I love new vocabulary.

Just to make sure I have this clear, on the day of an important job interview you: 1) overslept 2) didn't shave the night before 3) didn't make sure your razor was charged 4) looked like a dumbass because of 1, 2, and 3. Does that about sum it up?

I was about to say this too. YDI OP. Get ready the night before and get up EARLY. All of that was in your control, and completely easy to do. Sounds like you don't deserve the job tbh...

ReynshineCutting 10

Maybe he couldn't shave the night before? My fiancé can only shave like once a week because otherwise he has a bad skin reaction and breaks out. He waits until last minute to shave so that he can go to whatever it is without his skin all broken out.

Imagine seeing someone shaving on the bus. Weirdo. Meanwhile, you obviously didn't take the job interview seriously if you couldn't prepare yourself enough to get your s**t together for the interview on time. It's called time-management.

mintcar 9

Could've planned things a LOT better OP.

Obstetric Preparation, ie shaving the pussy. But this FML is about shaving the face, so I think this commenter is confused.

Optimus prime.. or oral pleasure.. I forget

Maybe you should've shaved the night before so you were PREPARED! YFDI

sematariux 7

your obviously not prepared for any kind of committed job if you couldn't shave the night before YDI

TraceCase_ 19

Shame on you for being so ill prepared, OP. YDI this time, lesson learned I hope.