Kids…

By guessimdead - 19/04/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, I went to my new job at a pre-school. I was really excited because everything was going so well, and a little boy even said he was drawing a picture of me. He even gave it to me when he was finished. Well it was me, but I was also on fire and being stabbed and shot multiple times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 106
You deserved it 3 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I'd be talking to that kid's parents.

Inspired22 11

Yeah, talk to the parents. That was entirely inappropriate. Some action needs to be taken before he grows up too much on that path!

Comments

I'm predicting many years of therapy for this kid. FHL! Poor kid.. but you might wanna watch your back!

wowfmlife 0

They'll probably just diagnose him as 'autistic' like every other kid in the world.

Awww, he wants to grow up to be Martin Scorsese.

angeldo6695 0

its normal, lil boys tends to draw those kind of thing, i know, my bro and cousin drew a picture of a pikachu getting stabbed

brodizzle 0

Uh, everyone who says that's not normal obviously has never been a kid. The most violent thing I saw on a TV screen as a kid was Monty Python's bit about the knight who gets his arms and legs chopped off, and that gave me nightmares for a while (I didn't get it, obviously). But I still played with action figures killing each other violently, crashing into things, breaking shit, and everything I drew involved people shooting each other. I invented gas chambers at the age of 5, too. Normal kids like violence. It doesn't mean anything to them.

#21- Did you seriously just make another, even less intelligent comment than calling "FIRST LAWLZ!!" defending your original unintelligent comment? You should be banned. And this is absolutely not normal. No 3 or 4 year old should even know what guns look like, let alone be able to draw them shooting and stabbing people. I'm sorry but if you've raised 5 kids under the impression that this is acceptable then you have failed your children and society. If this FML is true, this child needs some sort of intervention. I agree with #43, it could point to some serious abnormality.

brodizzle 0

#53/#54 (your post number keeps changing when I refresh), guns look like this: |_ (flip it sideways). You don't need to be some sort of freak to know how to draw that.