By ToxxicAngel - 27/11/2012 15:35 - United Kingdom - Abergavenny

Today, I had just had a shower, when I noticed that the mix of my shower gel and deodorant smelled like Lynx Dark Temptation. I was happy, as this is my favourite men's deodorant, until I realised I was happily sniffing my own boobs because they smelled like my ex-boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 958
You deserved it 5 675

ToxxicAngel tells us more.

Haha Oops_i_died, I can guarantee it's none of the ones you're thinking of :P I think the worst part was that I haven't even seen him in two months lol. I'm definitely going to try the "spray it until I get sick of it" cure though; thanks MissMess :) perdix - Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't sniffing them on purpose. I was bent over to rub leave-in conditioner into my hair... lol

Top comments

perdix 29

Aw, I'll be your friend*. *If boob-sniffing is part of the deal ;)

Scent is a powerful memory, sucks to be you! I'd get some and spray it so much I got sick of it. Cured.

Comments

perdix 29

Aw, I'll be your friend*. *If boob-sniffing is part of the deal ;)

I agree with perdix I think I can enjoy some boob sniffing.

iOceanus 18

What if boob-sniffing is all you get? That wouldn't suffice :P

TheDrifter 23

I've sniffed plenty of boobs for plenty of reasons, if that's all she will give, take it and renegotiate later.

perdix 29

#27, I'll take my chances. I'll let you know when boob-sniffing is no longer a sufficient basis for a friendship. It could take a few years.

senor_awesome 14

Did anybody else have an image of Kenny cheesing when they read this comment? No? ok.

senor_awesome 14

Did anybody else have an image of Kenny cheesing when they read this comment? No? ok.

I would also throw up my hand for boob sniffing services. Love boobs. :p

tsent8 15

Well perdix you can't expect her boobs to always smell like that. The day boob sniffing goes to the dark side may be sooner than you think.

Out of all the FMLs I've read over the past 3-4 years, I swear this is the first time I've seen perdix be the first comment.

perdix 29

#99, I'm looking forward to my friend changing up the scents in her boobs. Remember, the sniffing is just a pretext to being in the Happiest Place on Earth. #100, you are right, I rarely get to be the first comment. This time I got lucky ... Hey, I might get to sniff some boobs, too:)

perdix 29

#105. it IS creepy, that's why it's so delightful. ;)

#105 you're a guy and you think that's creepy, I don't know what to say....but come on man.

117-rule 34...and 2 girls 1 cup is a fetish, this is just an enjoyable experience to most people so getting off on it has to be somewhere in there.

Damn right i would be glad to be your boyfriend

I'm coming up with many conclusions as to why your boobs still smell like your ex...

Someone did not read the FML properly in his haste to get top comment...

She just had a shower that made her smell like the ex. Did you even read the FML?

StalkerChick 13

Oops... You're right I read it incorrectly. My apologies

19 - Read incorrectly or didn't read at all?

I said I was sorry, what more do you want Y__Y

iOceanus 18

28) The FMLers want your soul as compensation.

unknown_user5566 26

28- A human sacrifice. What else?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I want you to stop making those ******* faces. That's my only request.

unknown_user5566 26

35- Damn, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? He made 1 face on this thread- chill out.

I say 2 gives us his soul and 35 is the human sacrifice.

FinalTrigger 5

Pssshhh! Speak for yourself, 65. The was walrus hates everything.

62- except giving away 35 wouldn't be a sacrifice, more like a blessing.

Scent is a powerful memory, sucks to be you! I'd get some and spray it so much I got sick of it. Cured.

Yeah just different branding for different countries

bfsd42 20

But they also have different scents. From experience, Lynx is much better. Girls love it.

I use polo blue and nith girls I have dated were obsessed with the smell of it, and every gal pal of mine that has smelled it turned to their boyfriend and told them to invest in some lol.

That Dark Temptation works a treat on the ladies! Areola don't think you should be sniffing your boobs, but it was an interesting tit-bit to share with us and I'm sure it tittilated more than one of the male commenters on this section.

aruges93 12

Omg u took the stick off ur mustache in ur pic and me and u have the same birthdays exactly

What stick? This is genuine 102% man-stache! Hahahaha I was wondering when someone would notice- I tried my hand at paint and it seems it worked not bad!

aruges93 12

Well good job lol I can't believe our birthdays are on the same day

Yeah I noticed too. I stared at your picture and thought I was crazy because I could have sworn that there was something else there. I always thought it was a straw or toothpick. Not bad with the editing. :)

Did you think you were the only person with that birthday?

aruges93 12

No I just never seen someone with that same birthday

Sorry to burst yours or any other people's bubbles, but when I filled out the profile I just picked a random date, my condolences!

Haha Oops_i_died, I can guarantee it's none of the ones you're thinking of :P I think the worst part was that I haven't even seen him in two months lol. I'm definitely going to try the "spray it until I get sick of it" cure though; thanks MissMess :) perdix - Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't sniffing them on purpose. I was bent over to rub leave-in conditioner into my hair... lol

OP's can comment on their own posts?? When did this occur?! My world has been thrown into chaos.

It's been this way forever. Most just don't.

I get it. Some things just smell like happy memories, no harm in that!

perdix 29

#8, you're welcome, but I'd be happy to sniff them on purpose ;)

unknown_user5566 26

I like to see OP's comment on their own stories, but I feel like when it's done this early-on, the mystery is gone from the story, and the comments tend to fall flat.

Schizomaniac 24

Most commenters suck these days anyway.

I'd be happy to hold them in the shower so they don't get all up in your face!

sorry for still remembering him, but even more sorry for making mental pictures ^^. nice descriptions btw :D

You're welcome, I did that to get my boyfriend to stop wearing one I hated. Sprayed it all over myself all the time and he was sick of it within a week. Also *waves* from Cardiff. My fella is from Abergavenny so we head to Monmouthshire quite a lot.

sammisweets93 12

Quick question.... Who bends down to put conditioner in their hair? Don't you lift your arms up?

KiddNYC1O 20

Wow, I'm here because I sniffed out a hardcore noob...

Question, the mixture of shower gel and deodorant smelled like your and you were sniffing your boobs? I'm a bit concerned over your improper use of deodorant

I do that sometimes for that and to brush my hair. With thick ass hair it's hard to get all the shampoo or conditioner in and out so doing that helps get the other half! And as for brushing same thing

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You're the one making rude comments on a funny story. Who needs a life now?

Smelling boobs in memory of a finished love? Guess who needs a life? The story could be sad or funny, it doesn't matter..

The only person who needs a life here is the fucknugget dissing OP because she SNIFFED her BOOBS. You're acting like she's a crack ***** complaining about how her life sucks. Last time I checked, this site was called FML, not GAL. Add something relevant or get the **** out.

I'm completely impressed that your boobs are large enough that you can easily sniff them. AAAAHHHH big boobed women......

I want it see how fun it is.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry that was very inappropriate.

saderboi41 10

My thought exactly. That is quite impressive.

I have UK!36As. I can stick my nose on my boobs quite easily even under this sports bra. I just have to lift my arms up.

#70 How big are UK!36As in American boob size?

I believe it's 36AA in US sizes. They're about the size of an average female hand when loose.

Hmm not to sound like a perv, but not bad at all.

I'm guessing very big fun bags OP. I bet you can sniff those without trying.

Hmm I bet if you sniff your boobs through out the day they will have many different scents,