How? What?

By Anonymous - 14/07/2012 14:43 - Japan - Tokyo

Today, I managed to bruise my nipple by closing an umbrella on it. The stupidity of the whole thing hurts almost as much as the injury. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 654
You deserved it 5 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Purple nurple'ed by an umbrella. Thats a new one.

Why was the umbrella that close to your body to begin with? I usually hold it out in front of me, not right against my chest.

Comments

linkinpark98 23

This FML somehow reminds me of that one guy from Family Guy whose last name was Stiffnipples. Or as I should say, his real name, Albert Turdsneeze.

Sympathies, OP, from a fellow umbrella-breast klutz.

linkinpark98 23

So this has happened to someone else, too? How the Hell does that even happen? Were you guys running the tip of the umbrella up against your nipples or something? I didn't know that fetish existed...

UnknownAwesome 0
linkinpark98 23

Yeah, they're the spawn of the devil.

How the hell did you do that? OP do you have like separation anxiety or something because there is no need for anybody to be that close to an umbrella. Unless you have huge breasts it's almost impossible to bruise your nipple on an umbrella without holding it up against you.

HereToDisturb 5

I notice this post is from Japan. If she is native... I don't think size was the issue X-D sorry for being so evil!

This dosent sound even real how would you even do that with closing it? You wouldn't..... Some people..........

Is umbrella a new term for nipple clips?

A nipple pain? Use your umbrella in someone's testicles. That's pain!

EpicFail1520 16