Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I called a wrong number. Calling back the right person, I began a long story about how I'd just called the wrong number. It was the wrong number lady again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 849
You deserved it 39 539

Top comments

fthku 13

Why don't you check again, and how can you make such a long story out of it? Hmm... "Jerry Lee? hi! what's up!" "Oh, you got the wrong number" "Sorry.." "Jerry Lee? heyy!" "You g-" "You would like, so not believe it, I like totally called a person who I thought was you, but wasn't you, it was like, totally the wrong number. Funny how sometimes we can type in the wrong numbers and get to different people huh?? isn't it AMAZING how these days you can just click a machine and be in contact with someone miles away?!" Tsk tsk tsk. I hate people who jump from one subject to another. Shame on you! Of course, this is probably not what happened. I still wonder how you can make a long story out of calling the wrong number, though.

nlr 9

do you not check the numbers? compare them idiot!

Comments

Big fking deal u called teh same # twice

if you have the main job in the family hen tell her she can only have a certain amount of money before she has to have sex with you.

"Today I was waiting for my grandchildren when this most peculiar person called and started telling me their life story. After I told them they had the wrong number they called back again this time in more detail... FML"

sarz14 0

sometimes I even check I've put the right number in and it's the right number when it's wrong person. I call bak and again it's the wrong

I hate when ppl call me with the wrong # it's so annoying cuz they always call again

FaRt_cHeEsE 0

I love it that OP could've been calling from a house phone, which feasibly didn't show the number on a screen, and half the people here are all "hurhur, double check the number!" Technology creates funny situations sometimes.

How could you not realize it was still not the good person when the picked up the phone, or at least make sure it is the right number this time =p