Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I called a wrong number. Calling back the right person, I began a long story about how I'd just called the wrong number. It was the wrong number lady again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 849
You deserved it 39 539

Top comments

fthku 13

Why don't you check again, and how can you make such a long story out of it? Hmm... "Jerry Lee? hi! what's up!" "Oh, you got the wrong number" "Sorry.." "Jerry Lee? heyy!" "You g-" "You would like, so not believe it, I like totally called a person who I thought was you, but wasn't you, it was like, totally the wrong number. Funny how sometimes we can type in the wrong numbers and get to different people huh?? isn't it AMAZING how these days you can just click a machine and be in contact with someone miles away?!" Tsk tsk tsk. I hate people who jump from one subject to another. Shame on you! Of course, this is probably not what happened. I still wonder how you can make a long story out of calling the wrong number, though.

nlr 9

do you not check the numbers? compare them idiot!

Comments

How hard is it to dial properly after dialing the wrong number? Let alone before you do?! Concentrate!!!

Smart. Didn't the lady try to shut you up.

hahahahahaha. hope you never meet that lady in person, can you say AWKWARD

iBiteRoses 22
lanken84 1

How is telling someone you called the wrong number a "long story"? Isn't that just about 1 sentence?