By blahblahblah - 15/4/2020 20:00

Heart of Glass

Today, I was sitting on a stool by the stove while my dad was making stir-fry. The glass lid he had covering the skillet overheated and exploded. As huge shards of broken glass rained down on his only daughter's head, my dad's only concern was whether or not he would have to throw his food away. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  Susan Yee  |  9

Well, did you die? Or bleeding? So, no big deal.

By  Taurus_ChicKa  |  36

Yeah, probably shouldn't have been sitting next to the stove while someone else was cooking. Or even if you were cooking, for that matter. I'm no cooking expert, but I didn't know you cooked stir-fry under a glass lid. Thought you used a wok, or at least left the pan uncovered.