Happy wife, happy life, right?

By tradwife blues - 22/08/2023 15:02 - United States

Today, I was chopping veggies for dinner and accidentally sliced through my thumbnail and into my finger. I wrapped it and finished cooking, despite being in considerable pain. My husband patted my shoulder and said sympathetically, "Don’t worry about the dishes babe. You can just do them tomorrow.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 891
You deserved it 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vesi 29

ER stat and that is grounds for divorce IF he was serious. If he was joking, wife him again!

Well, that does sound like something I'd say, jokingly, as I begin to do them. Remember, gentlemen, say it AS YOU DO THEM to not leave any confusion and not have a dirty plate flung at your head!

Comments

Vesi 29

ER stat and that is grounds for divorce IF he was serious. If he was joking, wife him again!

I would have that sob doing them for a week at least.

"Darling, could you please do the dishes? I can't wet my bandage for the next seven days."

if you call yourself a 'tradwife' you literally deserve it. didn't anyone tell you the "traditional" stands for "misogyny"?

jungle butt 1

Well, that does sound like something I'd say, jokingly, as I begin to do them. Remember, gentlemen, say it AS YOU DO THEM to not leave any confusion and not have a dirty plate flung at your head!

He can cook his own food and wash his own dishes from now on.

Congratulations! You married an arsehole. Your choices are either suffer it, go postal on him until he both fears and respects you for the rest of your marriage or trade him in for an actually decent guy. Take Powerspin_fmls comment as your inspiration for how a good other half reacts in such a situation.

How accurately did that plate hit his head?

sounds like someone's going to be getting smaller portions of food and possibly some nails or an eyelash for the next few weeks in their food. awe it's seasoned with love ❤️