Hammertime

By ticketed - 02/07/2017 00:00

Today, like every other day, I didn't stop at the stop sign right before my house because it's pointless and there's never any cops patrolling my neighborhood. Boy, was I wrong this time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 226
You deserved it 10 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're an idiot. You're lucky it was the cops who stopped you, and not another car. That's how fatal accidents happen OP.

SpaceToast 25

"Today, I broke the law..." YDI

Comments

You're an idiot. You're lucky it was the cops who stopped you, and not another car. That's how fatal accidents happen OP.

Most accidents occur close to home because you feel so comfortable and don't pay as much attention.

"I fought the law and the law won...." YDI

Lobby_Bee 17

At least do a rolling stop. Blowing past a stop sign is reckless and dangerous not only to yourself, but towards others as well.

mariri9206 32

Maybe do a complete ******* stop and not break the law at all.

For someone who just had an accident because the other person wasn't abiding the rules i say served you right....you're lucky it was just a patrol and not some pedestrian you ran into...

Rammer3500 23

As someone who has job responsibilities in a parking lot, and has to deal with people like you almost hitting them on a daily basis, I hope you got a nice ticket

Donut_Wizard 23

Oh, so you're one of those assholes that has on a number of occasions nearly missed taking off the front of my car, or almost rundown my brother when he was crossing the street. But of course the rules don't apply to you, just everyone else. YDI!

JoviRose 11

I created an account just to make this comment. A few years ago my uncle was killed by someone running a stop sign. Both cars rolled. He was not only killed instantly but his funeral had to be closed casket due to him no longer looking recognizable. He left behind two small children. The man who chose to run the stop sign (which was something he had always done) wasn't even injured. I have zero respect for someone who chooses to do this because "it's pointless." I hope you never kill someone because choosing to do something so reckless and irresponsible can destroy lives.